I'm ready for hitting the road in about 2 hours.

Today everyone was kind of surprised that I got up at 6 ' o clock, because the last few days I slept until 10 or 11' o clock. And therefore I wasn't salute with some "Morgen" ("morning" on German) or some "おはようございます" ("Good morning" on Japanese) , but I was saluted with a lot of "びっくりした" , which is a Japanese expression if someone got shocked or surprised by something, which wasn't expected.

Just wanted to post, that I will hit the road for Kobe, Sannomiya soon by bus. I will arrive there at about half past 4 in the afternoon. Probably being picked-up by my boyfriend, who seems to be a real gentleman - well at least sometimes. After being picked-up at JR Sannomiya station we will have dinner and if not he will be forced to take me out for dinner, because I probably will be hungry after such a long bus-trip and exceptionally I will have some money for even an expensive dinner.

Search This Blog