Daily life~

Hello again dear readers,

Another nonsense post of mine.
Lately, there isn't anything spectacular happening in my life. I'm just waking up in the morning about 8' o clock, having breakfast or at least just some Japanese green tea, brushing tees, making my hair, watching one or two episodes of "Anpanman" with the children. Time passes that fast, that it already is time for lunch. After having lunch with the mother and the two children, because the father is working at Nagoya's University hospital all day, I'm having another Japanese green tea and sometimes something sweet like a cake, chocolate or something like this. After checking e-mails, posting on blogger and mixi answering questions on facebook and twitter, I'm continuing my Japanese studies and writing Kanjis and Kanjis and some more Kanji, but they I still can't keep them in mind - well not for such a long time and not all of them I wrote. In the afternoon I'm helping the mother with the washing-up and cleaning. At about 3 ' o clock we're going buying some food for dinner, candy for the children and usual stuff for surviving in today's society. After finishing revictualling we're going to some children's play house, where a lot of young children, their older brothers and sisters or their parents are going in the afternoon. After talking with some old Japanese women and men or playing with the children we're hitting the road again for going back home, preparing lunch, having lunch, taking a shower and taking a bath. Then the family's father is coming back home, too. Taking a bath, having dinner, too. After some short conversation with him, I'm leaving the living-room going into my own room, surfing in the internet, calling my boyfriend, studying some Japanese again and finally going to bed at 1' o clock in the morning.
Well, that's what my life is like - at least at the moment. Hopefully it will change soon, because it is just too boring without anything to do like school, work or meeting u with my friends.

Tomorrow at about 1 ' o clock p.m I will hit the road for going back to Kobe visiting my boyfriend's place for another few days and on Monday in the afternoon I will be back to Nagoya. This morning my host family's mother made the reservation for the bus I will ride in for going to Kobe, Sannomiya at Friday. It was kind of difficult, because on most of the Highway-Bus-Websites there is no bus for the Nagoya-Kobe direction available. Well it seems to be available, but actually it doesn't stop in Kobe only Kyoto and Osaka. But finally, we found a website on which it is not only written down, but also available for making a reservation.

Yesterday I was the one making dinner. Well, I warned everyone, that I never prepared this dish without my Dad's help, but to be honest, it was very delicious even if it is just a simple hungarian dish.


For lunch the father planned to make some Curry, because I love Japanese Curry and he didn't had to work yesterday. But instead of Japanese Curry, we made some Takoyaki (small grilled or fried balls made of batter with diced or whole baby octopus inside). I really love Tokoyaki, too , so there was no problem making Takoyaki instead of Japanese Curry. 
I never made Takoyaki by myself, just bought them at a Takoyaki-kiosk in Osaka. Actually, it isn't very difficult to make them by your own and to be honest it was kind of fun to make some Takoyaki.


2 Responses so far.

  1. Ai says:

    Aaaaaah I miss takoyaki :(
    Your Hungarian dish looks really yummy! What's it called?

    xoxo
    Ai

  2. It's called Pörkölt, but on English it would be something like Goulash, if you know it. (:

Search This Blog