Fit & Healthy challenge #1
First of all I want to thank candy apples for inspiring and motivating me by reading her blog doing my own "Fit & healthy challenge", which I started today.
Well, I was used to eat a lot of sweets and candies before and even after having lunch or dinner. And especially loved to eat some more sweets during the night. Since I'm living in Japan I didn't do much sports. Just took a walk for about 5 minutes to buy some sweets or rode the bike for buying something else, which made me gaining weight, too.
It's not that I am a very fat or overweight person, but I'm not content the way I am. I never ate very healthy food or at least did some exercises. I was just a lazy girl doing nothing.
So let's start.
Today for breakfast there was no piece of cake nor melon bread, but there was a cup of green tea and a mandarin. After a healthy, but small breakfast lunch consisted of Tempura-Soba, my medicine and another cup of Japanese green tea. Today's snack weren't cookies neither chocolate. Today's snack was a Japanese rice cracker. For dinner I had rice with natto and Oden followed by another cup of green tea and my medicine.
I didn't know how many calories are in Tempura-Soba nor Oden, therefore I researched a little bit in the internet and discovered a German food database website I joined for calculating my daily need of calories etc. and looking up the dates of different meals and snacks.
Furthermore I did not only ate more healthy food and ate less sweets, but I also did some exercises - sit-ups.
Because I'm still sick I think it's not the best to start doing much sport yet. Maybe at the end of this week I'll be alright again and also able to go out for jogging or at least do some more exercises in my room after finishing my Japanese studies.
And once again. Thank you to candy apples.

Yay you started!! I'm so happy for you :)
Good job skipping on melon-pan! Although I must admit, I LOVE melon-pan!! hehe Especially the ones with chocolate chips and the warm ones that they used to sell on vans in Kobe♥ haha. Also smart choice to go for soba instead of udon! (more minerals). And WOW you can eat natto?! Sugoi! I don't know any non-Japanese people that like eating natto :O
Gambattene♥ but take it slow if you're sick!!
xoxo
Ai