Fit & Healthy Challenge #5

Today I won't forget to post it!
Alright. Today I got up very late, too, because I was phoning with my parents in Germany late this night. I'm always telling others I'm not homesick at all, but hearing their voices made me really sad and crying. Well, I didn't call them since I arrived in Japan in July.

So, let's start.
I had a banana and a little mandarin for breakfast and also a cup of tea.
For lunch there was Japanese Ramen with a bunch of vegetables in its soup.
And for dinner I had Japanese Curry, a salad with tomatoes, apple, kaki and cucumber, which was very delicious. Followed by another cup of Japanese green tea and a snack during my Japanese studies. "Pocky men" - the dark-chocolate version of the original 'Pocky" and a more thiner than the original.
Today after translating and studying I did some exercises and had a walk outside together with the children.

So, I will take a bath now, continuing my studies and then going to sleep. Probably.



Good bye~!

One Response so far.

  1. Ai says:

    Cute photo♥ I like the "makkurokurosuke" on your phone :D Good luck with your studies!!!

    xoxo
    Ai

Search This Blog