Fit & Healthy Challenge #4
It's already quarter past twelve in the night and I'm not tired at all.
Well, today I got up very late, too. Something seems to be wrong with me. No matter if I'm going to bed at 5 ' o clock a.m, 12 ' o clock p.m or 8 'o clock p.m , I'm getting up at exactly 10: 40 a.m, isn't it strange?
Well therefore today's breakfast was just a cup of Japanese green tea and a piece of buttered toast followed by another piece of buttered toast and a cup of tea for lunch because I wasn't hungry at all and just had breakfast. In the afternoon I did some exercises, because the children went together with their mother and their grand-parent's from Kumamoto, Kyushu, who said here for about one week to the airport because they went back to Kumamoto.
For dinner there was a tomato salad with some sesame-dressing, miso soup with a bunch of vegetables, rice and a hamburger, which I didn't want to eat, but the host family's mother made for me. But because I decided not to eat it, the 1 years-old boy was gentlemen enough to eat it. After having dinner together with the whole family, because the family's father came back from work early today, I had another cup of Japanese green tea and tried a "Tenmusu", which I was said to be a speciality from Nagoya area. But dunno. It's a rice ball, a piece of nori and shrimp-tempura. Not that delicious, but that was maybe because it was bought in the morning and I ate it in the evening.



Omg I love tenmusu!! I have it sometimes when I ride the shinkansen :) I haven't tried it, but the Calpis Jelly seems pretty yummy to me!
xoxo
Ai