Fit & Healthy Challenge #11

I`m late again. And I`m sorry about this.
BUT I`m really busy not only because of my boyfriend, but because of this job opportunity I`m still not sure, when I shall go back to Kobe on a Thursday or a Friday in the morning..

Well, first of all my meals since Thursday.
Yesterday for breakfast I had a buttered piece of toast and a cup of hot milk tea. [actually I don`t like milk tea that much, but my boyfriend left it in the fridge for me]
For lunch there was rice, a tofu-salad and miso-soup. Nothing special, because there was not much time to prepare a great lunch.
For dinner me and my boyfriend went out having some Okonomiyaki and Yaki-Soba. He had the Hiroshima version of Okonomiyaki, while I decided to try something I haven`t eaten yet. I chose a Okonomiyaki with octopus and shrimp together with some Kimuchi-fried rice and some Yakisoba in the Okonomiyaki`s inside. Haven`t seen that before and looked quite interesting, so I decided to eat this for dinner.
It was really delicious, but too much, so I couldn`t eat the whole things I ordered. hehe.

Today I went out with my boyfriend for having a walk at Kobe Sannomiya`s shopping mall and going to have a new hair cut, because my front hair became that long that it started annoying me.
So I cut my front hair and a little bit of my side and back hair as it was a bit damaged by using the hair dryer all day. Didn`t let it be cut that short, because I want them to become more longer so I can make some curls in the future.




Search This Blog