Fit & Healthy Challenge #8

Wow, it's already day 8 and I felt in love again with melon bread. I'm sorry. But I just had a small one and it's already one week ago since I had one.
Today's breakfast was as I already mentioned a small melon bread. I'm addicted to.
For lunch I had Cha Han, which is a Chinese dish. Actually it's very simple. It's just some fried rice mixed up with various things like shrimp, vegetables, scrambled egg, barbecued pork, etc. Just add the things you'd like to eat.
And dinner was my second left-over Okonomiya I made yesterday.


Today I did a few exercises, but not that much again. But that's OK. As long as I'm doing at least some, I'm content. 
Well, today I didn't do much at all. Packed my things for hitting the road tomorrow. I will meet up in Kobe some German friends of mine and then we will go Osaka together. From Thursday I will stay at my boyfriend's place in Kobe studying, sleeping, eating and maybe going out at the weekend, but dunno, because he seems to be very exhausted and busy lately.
But I'm already very excited to meet my German friends again after that long time (~5 months) not seeing them. And when we go to Osaka, I definitely will have some Takoyaki! I love them and they're sold everywhere at the street corners in Osaka.

Search This Blog