Bento fry pan

We just came back from shopping some winter clothes and food for the dinner tomorrow and I was kind of surprised what kind of fry pan my host family's mother bought. A fry pan for making bento more easy than it already is.


With such a fry pan you can prepare your whole bento by just using one fry pan, which is on the one hand very clever, because after finishing the bento you don't have much fry pans, plates, cups, whatever waiting being washed up. And on the other hand it does it makes you look like an idiot. Well not really an idiot, but by using such a kind of fry pan everyone can make bento for his or her child or just for himself/herself. 
Well Japanese have a marked preference for creating and developing strange and actually useless things, especially in creating new food, sweets, candies and drinks. But to be honest I love this preference, because there's always something new, strange and funny.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Woah, damit schaff' sogar ich's ein Bento zu machen :''D

  2. Ai says:

    I live in Japan too, and I've been wanting this frying pan for so long!! But I already have a frying pan and I have absolutely no space for another pan haha

    Are you in Japan for an exchange program?

    xoxo
    Ai

  3. Anonymous says:

    Was ist das gelbe in der Pfannenmitte?

  4. Ei, das Omelett-artig zubereitet und dann zu ner Rolle verarbeitet wird :D

Search This Blog