Fit & Healthy Challenge #6
Today I went to a shrine at Inuyama, Aichi together with my host family and because it was Sunday with my host family's father, too. I didn't got up that late this morning, but I wasn't hungry at all. Therefore I just had a cup of tea for breakfast.
For lunch I had a Teriyaki burger and a salad, because we went to Mo's Burger and even if I try to eat more healthy I couldn't say no, because I love Mo's burger, which is Japanese burger company. Better than Mc Donald or Burger King!
Well after having lunch and going to the shrine, we drove to a lot of different places for asking for a part-time job for me, but it's very difficult with a short "part-time-working visa" and non-fluent Japanese to find some work.
Whatever. For dinner we went out for Sushi, but I wasn't hungry at all at this time, so I just had 2 pieces of Ikura-Sushi, which is my favorite one .
Because of that, I become hungry later and had my favorite yogurt. "Natadekoko yogurt"
Night!

That's so funny, I just went to Mos Burger on Saturday and had the exact same combo of salad and teriyaki (chicken) burger!!
xoxo
Ai