Fit & Healthy Challenge #7
こんばんはー!Good evening everyone!
Lately I'm really busy looking for part-time jobs, researching in the internet about different stuff, mostly about Japanese language schools and universities, but also about scholarships, which are offered of different institutions and foundations to foreign students.
Well first of all my "fit & healthy challenge" part of this post.
Breakfast : a mandarin, two rice balls with tuna
Lunch : a tomato salad with french dressing
Snack : Mister Donut's ポン・デ・リング
Dinner : chicken, tomatoes and salad with a low-fat sesame dressing
Well, almost 1 week has passed since I started this challenge I was inspired by candy apples . But because I had a cold and I'm very busy looking for a part-time job I didn't do that much exercises, but will try to make the best of my free time. Well I already lost about 4 kg (~8,8lbs), since I started this challenge, but I'm not sure if I lost weight because of my more healthier food, my exercises or because I was sick and didn't want to eat a lot of things. Whatever. I will do my best to become more skinny and more healthy, so that I will be content with myself.


Oooh gotta love ポンデリング♥
Wow you lost 4kg in a week?! You might want to take a step back, that just seems like A LOT for just one week... don't be too hard on yourself okay? 体壊さないように気をつけてね!!(I don't know how much kanji you can read... can you read what I just wrote??)
xoxo
Ai
Yes I understood what you just wrote and I will be careful. I think I lost that much weight because I was sick and didn't want to eat.
I guess now I will gain a bit more weight since I'm not sick anymore and can eat "normally" again. Well at least won't lose weight that rapidly anymore I think. <3