Fit & Healthy Challenge #9 + #10
Yes, I`m late in posting, I know and I`m sorry about this, but there was something very important I had to do.
Well, I arrived in Kobe yesterday in the afternoon by bus, was picked-up by a friend of mine living in Osaka, we drove to Osaka for meeting some German friends of mine and had a lot of fun. But in the evening I was really exhausted.
So let`s start challenge part of this post.
Fit & healthy challenge #9
breakfast : a cup of Japanese green tea and a buttered toast.
lunch : chicken-soup ramen
snack: takoyaki (I had to eat them as I was in Osaka!)
dinner: Yoshinoya`s Buta-Don with Kimuchi (Yoshinoya is a Japanese restaurant group serving Gyu-Don, which is beef on rice. I choose the Buta-Don, which is pork on rice).
Yesterday I didn`t do any exercises, but I walked and rushed a lot. haha.
Fit & healthy challenge #10
Well today isn`t over yet, but I will start posting my meals already and add dinner or snacks later on, because I`m really busy today.
breakfast: Kocha (Japanese black tea) yogurt with pear - First I wasn`t sure, if it was a good idea to choose a black-tea-pear yogurt , but it was alright. Not that delicious, that I would buy it another time, but OK.
lunch: a usual Kombini bento, which my boyfriend bought and left at home for me, because I was still rushing the train stations in Kobe for being punctual. Because I had a job interview at a coffee shop near a station.
snack: Starbucks` small sized Latte
dinner: Japanese Curry and a bunch of vegetables
Well, why am I that busy? That`s easy. I had my job interview at a Starbucks` coffee shop. I was nervous as hell. Well, first of all I had to look for a train hitting the Sttsu Motoyama Station, because I had no clue where it is or which train I should take. After taking the wrong train, going back to Sannomiya station I finally reached the coffee shop IN TIME!
There was the head teacher of this international preschool and a young teacher starring at me all the time and didn`t stop smiling. To be honest, I really wanted to punch her face, because she made me damn nervous just starring and smiling at me all the time.
I was asked some questions about my language studies at home in Germany, about my teaching experiences in Japan, about my trip and stay in Japan, about my language skills and so on.
Everything went almost perfect, but then he asked such a weired question. "Do you know the story of the 3 piggies and the big bad wolf?" "Sure, I do." "So, which piggy would have been the best teacher and why?" - I just thought "WTF?!" I think I talked crap...
Well, let`s see. There are still some other candidates waiting for an interview, and I will be contacted in a few days. Whatever.
After giving a weired answer on a weired question, I went back to my boyfriend`s place, had the Bento he bought and tried not to eat the Chocolate-Melon bread lying on the table next to my Bento.
Well, I didn`t eat it yet, but dunno what will happen...haha.
Furthermore, my Rilakuma cup arrived. Some of my readers, at least most of my Japanese readers should know "Lawson" Kombini market. A while ago you could collect Rilakuma points from different sweets, drinks or bread sold there. If you reached 30 points you were able to order a Rilakuma cup in exchange with 30 points. Well, I really felt in love with this big Rilakuma faced cup, I saw at a Lawson market near by. So my boyfriend started buying Melon bread for me for breakfast, but one day a friend of my boyfriend came to Kobe. Somehow we talked about Melon bread and these points and suddenly he opened his bag and gave me a bunch of points, so I ordered this cup and it arrived!
Isn`t it cute?

Awww your boyfriend is so sweet for getting you melon-pan and obento♥ So thoughtful of him!! And your Rilakkuma is cute!! I didn't know Lawson did that! I usually go to Family Mart because it's in my school building:P
xoxo
Ai
when I`m staying at Kobe I usually go to Lawson or am-pm, because they`re just near by.
When I`m staying at my host family`s place, I`m usually going to Family market, too. (:
But I love this Lawson hear close to my boyfriend`s place, because there`s an old man working I really love! (: