Fit & Healthy Challenge #12
another late post, but at least I`m posting, right?
So let`s start with yesterday`s dishes.
Breakfast : a small piece of cream bread my boyfriend ate
Lunch : Tamago-Don (egg on rice) and a small helping of Udon
Snacks : a small-sized Starbucks` coffee
Dinner : -I`m sorry it wasn`t healthy at all- Yakiniku with some rice and Kimuchi
When we entered the Yakiniku restaurant my boyfriend mentioned that we walked a lot today and maybe lost a lot of calories, so we can go there. haha.
So yesterday we went out the whole day for looking for an apartment, a flat or something like this for my boyfriend, because his company will sell the building he`s currently living in. Therefore we went to some apartments and housing shops, but didn`t decide on any yet. Well to buy houses or apartments isn`t very convenient as there are a lot of crooked housing sale clerks not only in Japan, but all over the world I think.
Well, let`s see.
After decided on not to decided on a apartment yet, we went to an Internet- & Manga-cafe for researching the most important conditions for buying a new accommodation. After researching we went to Starbucks for our studies and having a coffee for not falling in sleep again. He studies his law stuff, while I was studying some Japanese again.
Because it`s becoming more and more colder in Japan we also went to buy some legging and autumn tight for me. and another pair of over-knees as well since I really love wearing them.
So far.
I hit the road now for the next train to Sannomiya and will meet up with a guy of CLARK foreign language school at their school building.
Bye bye ~


Post a Comment