Konditorei - pastry shop

I'm back from work since about 1 hour, but since the weekend started today there were a lot of customers and I didn't had a break and no lunch today.
Tomorrow and Sunday will be much more exhausting I think, but soon I will be able to go back to my boyfriend's place in Kobe and relax and sleep a bit. at least I hope so.

Today I won't post anything special or worth to read - just a quick daily update. [blog addicted!]


This is the name of the pastry shop I'm working in. Since they sell German cakes, pies, cookies and bread they also called their shop "Konditorei", which is the German word for pastry shop. Actually I'm glad about the German influence at my working place because if customers oder a pie or cake the name of the ordered sweet is in German or at least has a German flair - so that's very helpful sometimes at least for me. The other part-time working students still haves some problems with the German names or the recipes written either in French or German. haha. I never thought it will be helpful to have studied French at high school because I never was very good at it.


I made a strange face taking this picture, so I decided to put something on the picture instead of showing my face to you. hehe.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Melody says:

    Eee, cute pastry chef outfit!!!
    And it's good that the job seems to suit you very well ! Much better than having a difficult one that requires your Japanese languages to be really high :( ?

  2. Jessica says:

    cute outfit..
    waah.. envy you.. i want to work at a pastry shop too.. hehe

Search This Blog