Christmas gifts for Germany

Is it just me or are there still other people, who just realized that it's only 5 days left for Christmas. And it's the same as every year even if I'm in Japan I don't have anything for anyone yet. Not at least a bar of chocolate or something sweet.
Well, my friends and family in Germany won't receive their gifts for Christmas this year, I guess. Because I don't have time to go shopping somewhere before going to Kobe at Christmas time. haha. So I will send gifts and stuff to Germany in January I think because I'm too lazy to rush the stores and shops at Christmas time and start sending the package to Germany right after that. Actually my Christmas gifts always end up in a bar of chocolate or something I was given years ago for Birthday or Christmas. But this year I can't do this. Well, it would be sad somehow because I didn't see my friends and family in Germany for about 5 months. Therefore it has to be at least a bit more special than usual, but not too big because it will become expensive easily regarding shipping costs.
Choosing gifts for my friends, sister and cousin won't be that difficult since we have the same interests and they don't demand or request a lot of things or expensive things. So that's quite good. But the most difficult thing is the gift for my parents as it always the most difficult and just ended up in something sweet and used. Well not always, but mostly it was like I just picked up random stuff in my room and created something useless but new.

Does anyone has a clue what parents living in Germany want for Christmas - but it shouldn't be that big?


Today I don't have to work and because my host family went somewhere with the children I can prepare my things for my Christmas and New Year's trip and maybe also do some studies.

22 Dec: going to Kobe by JR bus from Nagoya station
23 Dec - 28 Dec: staying in Kobe at my boyfriend's place, buying some Christmas gifts for Germany and maybe I'm able to persuade him going to Kyoto with me because lately I'm in mood to go there. Somehow.
28 Dec: going to Hakata (Fukuoka) by overnight-bus (sleep where will you be? haha.)
29 Dec: arriving at Hataka (Fukuoka) in the morning and I will either be or just seem to be dead regarding sleepless night. I'm nut sure what we are doing at this day, but my boyfriend talked about a German meeting in Fukuoka and about going to karaoke in the evening with some of his friends.
30 Dec - 1 Jan: I'm nit sure about this, too - but I think we stay at his father's place at New Year.
2 Jan: meeting up some friend in Fukuoka again before hitting the road for another sleepless bus trip back to Kobe.
3 Jan: arriving in Kobe in the morning. Sleeping.
4 Jan: doing back to Nagoya by bus followed by a short train trip to Owariasahi, where my host family's place is.

That's what my holidays will look like - more or less.

I will write the next update either before hitting the road to Kyushu or after arriving back at home from Kyushu trip. I also will try to take some pictures because friends and family requested some more pictures, but not sure if it will be that much. haha.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Melody says:

    Ahhh I can't believe Christmas is coming so fastt ! And I've only bought my mum and brother a present :\ Still my dad, sister, older brother and boyfriend !!! eeeeeeeeee :(

  2. Ai says:

    Happy New Year♥

    xoxo
    Ai

Search This Blog