Nagoya home stay
Good morning again everyone!
Today wasn`t any special yet. Well, it`s still 10:48 a.m. Just had a shower and breakfast.
What I actually wanted to post is about yesterday, because my next home stay will be in Nagoya - not directly in Nagoya- in Owariasahi, which is next to Nagoya-city, I visited the family of my next host family together with the father of my boyfriend and they talked a lot, mostly in Kumamoto-ben (Kumamoto dialect) what made some problems for me to follow the whole conversation, but the most important things were understandable for me.
Whatever, they were very gentle and showed me some pictures of my new host family. There will be Mika-San, her husband, both are speaking English and because Mika-San lived in Germany for about 10 years, she still speaks a little bit of German. There will also be 2 kids. A 3 years old little, cute girl and a 1 years old little boy, which is also very cute.
I`m kinda very excited and I hope it will be as familiar as it seems to be on their photos. Another good point is that Mika-San`s husband is a doctor. So there won`t be communication problems if I get ill, because of his English skills.
After visiting the parents of Mika-San, we went to a bookshop for buying a new Kanji-exercise book 小学三年の漢字 (Elementary school 3rd class` Kanji).
Well I have to keep on studying my Kanjis, which is very important, but exhausting, too.

Post a Comment