home stay

Luckily there are some notebooks and PC`s in the house of my new host family, because the father of my boyfriend said something about that there won`t be internet. Well whatever~
I arrived yesterday in the afternoon at Nagoya JR station by bus, which took about 3 hours driving. The bus-trip was quiet ok, because there were just about 4 people in the bus and it didn`t take that long like 9 hours by bus from Kobe to Fukuoka.
I was kind of very scared, because my first home stay was terrible, but it is great. The father of the family is a doctor working in Nagoya`s University Hospital, therefore there is enough money in the family and their place is very big, if you compare it to "normal" Japanese houses or flats. Another great thing is that I have my own room for sleeping, studying and so on. The children are very cute and always playing around. The one year-old boy doesn`t talk nor is walking yet, but I love him. The 3 years-old girl is very cute, too, but she speaks a way too fast Japanese for me.
The mother lived about 10 years in Germany and came back to Japan 4 years ago, but her German is very well. She`s a very gentle and careful person. I really like her. The father as he said "I`m just a guy coming to this place sometimes and at the weekend" - well, he seems to be very busy all day. Today he won`t come back home, because of his work. Well he loves German food and beer, that`s why there is a lot of beer in the house and why I have to improve my cooking skills soon.
It`s really great here, but it doesn`t matter what a great family there is, I will always miss my boyfriend even if it just takes 3 hours by bus to go there. It`s just not the same, to see someone a few days a month or to wake up next to someone everyday. This is very hard for me, don`t know why...
Today I went to the city hall for changing my residence place on my "gaijin-card". On the way back home we stopped by at some restaurants and asked for part-time jobs, but just one agreed with a meeting this Saturday. It`s a small food corner in a supermarket, but well, at least there will be some money. Well, maybe. My Japanese still isn`t that well.

So far~
I will take a shower now and go off to bed already.
おやすみなさい!

One Response so far.

  1. anne says:

    na, hoffentlich klappt's mit dem Job dann. :3
    suerteee. (:

Search This Blog