Last day as a pastry shop worker
Sorry for spamming random posts.
Today will be the last day of working in that pastry shop in Seto-city, closed to the small town I'm currently residing in. Why I will stop working earlier than expected? As you may noticed or read in an older posts, I will return to Germany in March and leave my hostfamily's place in Owariasahi-city on 20th February. But there are still so many things I need to do before hitting the road back to Germany.
Do you know the sitiuation returning back from a oversea vacation full of shopping, so you should carry two more suitscases back to your homecountry because you bought that many new shoes, clothes, etc? This is my biggest problem. I spent a lot of time in Japan and bought a lot of clothes, shoes, books for studying and all the other things for living a normal life here. But those things never will be able to be put into my suitcase. At least not all.
Besides my suitcase problem, I wanted to spend some more days and afternoons with my hostfamily's children instead of going to work for being able to play with them. Because otherwise it would be rude.
And starting from 1st March, the language school I'm intending to enter will accept applications from oversea students, who need to apply for a student visa. So I have to prepare documents, photos, passport, forms, etc. for the application in March before leaving.
A lot of things to do, but time just flies by that fast.
Tomorrow I will hit the road for visiting my boyfriend in his new flat in Kobe because he moved last week. Actually I should be glad for him living in a new place he likes, but the day he said he finished moving I became kind of sad, because it was planned to live together with him during my working holiday. Whatever, plans went wrong and times became tough - but at least I did it.

Seems like a tough time :( but you'll get through it eventually <3
You could try sending some of your clothes/belongings back via postage if the luggage is too much? Or maybe just keep it at your boyfriend's house and get it when you come back another time?
I hope everything works out nicely <3
We all are bound to respect & obey time ~ the value & need of time! But have fun , enjoy life and try your best 2 work hard!
http://discoverlifestyle.blogspot.com/