online shopping - a girl's best friend

Actually I promised to upload some pictures of the make-up stuff I bought and maybe some pictures wearing the make-up, but as always my cellphone connecting line for my PC doesn't want to work. So I won't be able to upload any pictures. At least not yet. Maybe it will work again in a few days, if not I have to buy a new one.
So I'm sorry about this, but I will upload pictures as soon as possible.

It's already the 3rd February. That means today is my mum's birthday and because I'm quite sure she will check out my blog or at least one of my parents in Germany I want to say "Happy Birthday dear Mummy!♥"But this also means I will turn into 19 soon and leave Japan in about one month.
Well, in Japan birthdays aren't such a big thing like in Germany, because in Germany you even receive gifts or birthday wishes cards from strangers, from school, companies, etc. People, who actually don't know anything about you. So I'm glad that this won't happend to me this year. But to be honest, it would be great to spend this day with someone I love like friends, family or my boyfriend, but because my friends and family are in Germany I won't be able to meet up with them. Maybe just talk to them via Skype or something like this.
My boyfriend will be on a business trip with his company on Guam from 5th February, so he won't be here on 6th, which is my birthday.
The 19th birthday isn't any special at all, it's not like the 18th or 20th becoming an adult - depending where you live.
Isn't it funny I became an adult last year in Germany by turning into 18 and next year I will become an adult in Japan by turning into 20. Life is strange - at least mine. haha
Well, let's see if I will receive any surprise cake, gifts, mails or letters from people I didn't expect to receive anything from.

Furthermore, I told you I will be busy preparing documents, translations and forms for the application procedure of the language school in Kobe I'm intending to apply at from March, but I'm almost done. haha There are still a few little things I have to check again or have to change a little bit before handing in, but I think I will have enough time until March for doing this. So that's great.

Today I was browsing on amazon and some other online stores - like always. haha- and checked the prices for cameras because I really would like to acquire a Canon EOS 550D/kiss x4 , but it is a lot of money for someone who never purchased a camera like this. I owned a few digital cameras, but nothing professional, so it would be my first camera of this type. What do you think? Anyone has some advices or recommendations for beginners regarding photography and cameras?

Canon EOS 550D / kiss x4

Somehow I ended up on a Japanese fashion website. And just the way I am I found a lot of clothes I would like. haha
Lately I'm looking for some skirts I could buy, because with my stay in Japan I became more and more to take to skirts. I wore skirts in Germany, but actually not that often, because I didn't like my legs. Since I came to Japan in summer everybody - at least most of the women and girls - were wearing skirts. But because of this I didn't start wearing skirts, too. My boyfriend told me one day he'd like me to wear skirts, because he would love it. I was a bit doubtfully about this because I wasn't in love with skirts yet.
So I went shopping one day and bought a skirt I really loved. From this day I started wearing and even buying more skirts and now I just feel uncomfortable wearing jeans or trousers. haha.









Well the 3rd picture isn't a skirt, but I like clothes like this even I never tried it yet - so maybe I should try to purchase one.
Regarding the skirt on the 1st picture, if I purchase it, I still don't know which color to choose. Maybe the off-white one or just try something new by buying the red one? What do you think?

5 Responses so far.

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Melody says:

    YAY I CAN COMMENT NOW!!
    I think you should get the white skirt? hmm maybe? I don't know ! Get them all :> teehehe

    And ahhhh *-* I always online shop and waste so much moneyyy :<

  3. NEELE says:

    Hey!
    Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch bei mir vorbeischaust.

    Liebe Grüße
    Neele
    http://www.themodelblog.de

  4. Yeah I'm thinking about ordering the white one after asking my boyfriend which one he would like the most.
    Regarding online shopping I'm always wasting that much money, too.
    If you're going shopping at a shopping mall you know how much money is in your purse but online shopping is just like - oh, I wnat this! And this is pretty too! and this, and that..! So in the end it's just that much, but I want to have all those pieces I ordered. :<

  5. Yumeko says:

    i think the red skirt is prettiest!
    really stands out and it makes one's legs look prettier dont you think?

    you have iphone too! so we are both with softbank then
    we should be meru tomo XD

Search This Blog