Happy V-Day [even if it's already over.]
How was your V-Day? Did you received any gifts, flowers, chocolate? Haven you been on a date?
Well, my V-Day was kind of, what shall I day, I was very busy. The day before I made tomo-, giri- and kare-chocolate for my friends, classmates and my boyfriend, which took me a lot of time, since it was the first time I ever made chocolate. Because of this the first ones I made became very strange, in the way they looked like, so I did the whole thing one more time.
On this day I had to work until 10 'o clock pm. so when I came back from having dinner with a friend of mine it was already about 12 o' clock and I didn't make any chocolate yet. (OoO!) Well, that was the reason why I was making chocolate for everyone until 3' o clock in the morning.
Well on V-Day, I gave the Tomo-Choco [Spoon & Cup-Choco] to my friends and classmates, which were very glad about this and so was me since I was able to make them smile. Furthermore I was said that they really liked my chocolate, which made me happy as well, since it was the first time I made some.
On this day I had to work until 10 'o clock pm. so when I came back from having dinner with a friend of mine it was already about 12 o' clock and I didn't make any chocolate yet. (OoO!) Well, that was the reason why I was making chocolate for everyone until 3' o clock in the morning.
Well on V-Day, I gave the Tomo-Choco [Spoon & Cup-Choco] to my friends and classmates, which were very glad about this and so was me since I was able to make them smile. Furthermore I was said that they really liked my chocolate, which made me happy as well, since it was the first time I made some.
And some Cup-Choco [milk and white one], White-choco-pie & Spoon-choco for my boyfriend, who actually is very hard to satisfy in general, but more difficult to satisfy with sweets, since he always receives very expensive and yummy chocolate, cookies, etc. from his company. So I was very surprised that he really liked my chocolate since it's not that typical chocolate-taste, he was used to until now.






Post a Comment