last week in Japan #1
The last week I in spent in Japan I wasn't able to blog a lot of things because I was just too busy. Therefore I will write a few posts about the last week I spent with my boyfriend in Kobe from today.
The last week my boyfriend had to work, so I went out shopping or just went out for window shopping in Sannomiya or Harborland of Kobe.
Because I was bored and didn't had that much money I decided to visist a few gamecenter with a friend of mine living in Kobe.
Most of my readers maybe already know about the Japanese gamecenter with its UFO-catcher, Purikura boxes and other things like Taiko [Japanese drums]games, dance battle games or guitar hero-like games.
Here some pictures of the standard UFO-catcher offering different plushies, like Rilakkuma, One Piece or some cute lamas I wanted to have either the pink or the brown one, but wasn't able to get one.
I really love spending time at game centers with a friend, but if you spend too much time there you also spend too much money there I guess. haha
My Japanese readers, people living in Japan or people who went there the last time, may should know this Taiko game I really enjoyed playing with my boyfriend.
And these guys every Japanese should know. They're just everywhere offering a lot of different things like cellphone straps of various anime or game characters, key rings, pens or figures of characters.
When I first came to Japan my boyfriend and I spent a lot of money at these things for cellphone straps of anime & game characters, because there are actually no straps compared to Japan, where everything comes with a strap.haha

Post a Comment